A Chiropractor is a healthcare professional emphasizing diagnosis, prevention, and management of musculoskeletal conditions. InMotion’s chiropractor will work with you to improve the relationship between your spine and your nervous system. This will help you live a healthier and pain-free life. We also educate our clients on how they can improve their well-being through exercises or other practices.
Every muscle, organ and tissue in your body is impacted by your nervous system. If there is interference to the normal function of your nervous system, then your spine, musculoskeletal system and the rest of your body is negatively impacted and you will likely feel pain or discomfort. Chiropractic care is one of the best ways to relieve this pain and discomfort, and to optimize the function of your nervous system and the rest of your body.
Our priority is to restore normal movement, relieve pain and maintain the health of your joints and nerves. We want to build a relationship of trust and patient care that you deserve. InMotion’s Chiropractor has specific training in spinal manipulative therapy (SMT) which allows him/her to provide adjustments using highly-skilled and precise movements of the vertebrae.
Who is Chiropractic Right For?
InMotion Health Centre provides chiropractic care to individuals of all ages. This includes children, teens, adults, and senior citizens.Injuries to the spine can occur at any age for a variety of reasons. These can include motor vehicle accidents, workplace injuries, slips and falls, and even sports injuries. Having the slightest injury to your spine can make everyday tasks painful and difficult to complete. These daily tasks can include getting dressed in the morning or going for a walk. If you have been afflicted by any of these physical problems, then Chiropractic care may be right for you.
Our Chiropractic Clinic Offers
- Individualized treatment plans for acute and chronic soft tissue injuries
- Evidence-based care
- Functional restoration of strength and movement
- Independent and team assessments
- Uses segmental drop table system that takes advantage of the spines orientation to enhance the force applied to the segment being adjusted.
- Uses a small hand-held instrument to deliver a gentle impulse force to the spine with the goal of restoring motion to the targeted spinal vertebra or joint. It is an alternative to the traditional manual form of spinal manipulation.
- This is the most common adjustment technique used by chiropractors. It uses a high-velocity, low amplitude thrust to release a joint. The goal is to restore proper movement and alignment of spinal and joint dysfunction.