Sarah has a very active background, being involved in several sports, including basketball and softball. However, it was participating in competitive Artistic Gymnastics as an athlete, coach and judge where she really thrived. During her undergraduate, she was a member of the MUN Cheerleading team and competed on the National level. In recent years she has had the opportunity to volunteer with the Special Olympics helping coach athletes in Rhythmic Gymnastics. It has been her active lifestyle that helped her develop an interest in the human body, how it moves and led to her career as a Physiotherapist.
Sarah joined the InMotion team in 2012 and since that time she has continued her educational growth in her field. With a special focus on manual therapy and exercise prescription, Sarah has a devotion to patient education and strives to help her patients understand and make the most of the treatment process.
We Are A Collaborative Wellness Centre.
Additional Skills / Education
- The Diploma of Advanced Orthopaedic Manual and Manipulative Physiotherapy – Level 1, Level 2 &3 Upper Quadrant, Level 2 & 3 Lower Quadrant
- Diagnosis & Treatment of Movement System Impairment Syndromes: Introduction to Concepts and Applications – Shirley Sahrmann
- Introduction to Neuro-Proprioceptive Taping
- AA1 Course: Foundations of Anatomical Acupuncture – Acupuncture Foundation of Canada Institute
- Mulligan Concept Upper Quadrant
- Mulligan Concept Lower Quadrant
- Stecco Fascial Manipulation Level 1 Course
- The Robin McKenzie Institute of Canada: Part A Lumbar Spine Mechanical Diagnosis and Therapy (MDT)
- Electrophysical Agents: An Evidence Informed Clinical Review and Update
- Personal Health Information Act
- The Assessment and Treatment of Running Injuries
- Assessment and Treatment of Hip Disorders
- Advanced Clinical Rehabilitation for Strength – Exercise Prescription
- Evidence Based Approach to Pain Management
- TMJ Management
- Movement Education and Pain Science Mastery