Deanna joined the InMotion Team in 2010. Since that time, she has combined therapeutic exercises with manual therapy, and acupuncture to help you meet your goals.
Following the birth of her daughter in 2013, Deanna has completed further physiotherapy training in pregnancy and pelvic health. She has completed numerous courses to date including the following:
- Non-Internal Introductory Pelvic Health with Pelvic Health Solutions
- Prepare to Push
- Assessment and Treatment During Pregnancy for the Orthopaedic Physiotherapist
- K-Taping for Women’s Health
- Differential Diagnosis of the Spine (Lumbar Spine, Pelvis and Hip Region)
- Pelvic Floor Dysfunction: The Missing Link in Persistent Low Back Pain
- GI Dysfunction in the Immediate Post-Partum Era, and Babies, Breasts and Brains with Pelvic Health Solutions
We Are A Collaborative Wellness Centre.
- Level 1 & Level 2 Upper Quadrant Manual and Manipulative Physiotherapy
- Acupuncture Level 1 Acupuncture Canada
- Non-Internal Pelvic Health Training
- Assessment and Treatment in Pregnancy
- McKenzie Method of Mechanical Diagnosis & Therapy – Lumbar Spine
- APTEI Frozen Shoulder and APTEI Patellofemoral Sensitivity
With a passion for health, movement, and helping others, Deanna is dedicated to optimizing your function. Deanna holds a Bachelor’s Degree (Honours) in Kinesiology from Memorial University and a Master’s Degree in Physiotherapy from the University of Alberta.